Tuesday 28 September 2010

Latest flea market purchases!

So I went shopping this weekend picked up a few cute pieces I wanted to share with you.

First I hit Primark and bought this jewellery:


Then me and the boy headed to an antique fair in our local village where I came across these bad boys:

Gold cuff (£1)


Chunky gold and black ring (£1)


Heart shaped vase (two for 50p - I'm using them to store brushes at the moment)


A trinket pot (50p)


This gorgeous leather jewellery box (£3 - massive bargain!)






I love antique fairs and thrift stores. Luckily where I love there's always a few going on and I normally find a few treasures every time I go. I'm absolutely in love with the jewellery box I bought - such a bargain. I love buying vintage pieces as I know I'm not going to go out and find everyone else is wearing the exact same thing as me!
Do you guys ever stop by antique fairs/flea markets? What have you bought lately?

1 comment:

  1. Those earrings & necklace are really pretty, very vintage :) ha! May have to keep my eye out. I'm a new follower btw, blogs looking good! x

    ReplyDelete