Monday 13 September 2010

FotD - 1

Good morning lovelies! Happy Monday :). This is my look for today, hope you like it. I used quite a mix of products on my eyes - there's a close up on my lids in one of the photos below. My eyes are looking a little bit baggy but it's super early at the beginning of the week so I think I can overlook that!

So, what do you think?

 
For this look I used:

Face:

Natural Collection ShineAway Foundation - Shade 5
Elf Tone Correcting Concealer - Honey
Elf Eyelid Primer - Sheer

Eyes:

Avon ColorTrend Crystal Clear Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - Black
The Color Workshop Eye Palette - Cream
Elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil -
Avon Arabian Glow Eyeliner Pencil - Turquoise
Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - Black

Lips:

Liiv Botanicals Lip Conditioner
Elf Hypershine Gloss - Vixen

What products have you used today?

1 comment:

  1. Wow you look stunning! You have the most fantastic lips :)
    Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete