Monday 27 September 2010

Big Ebay sale - clothes, bags, shoes - all 99p!

Hello hello lovely ladies!

How are you all? Hope your Monday isn't too bleak - the weather down here's decidedly grey. Not good. Although I did get to wear my boots for the first time since summer so there's a silver lining I suppose!

To mark the arrival of Autumn, I had a big clear out over the weekend of all the clothes I've never worn/worn once so I've added 80 or so items to Ebay for sale.

There are clothes from Topshop, Forever 21, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters etc, ranging from sizes 10-16 and shoes from size 5-7. There's a couple of bags on there as well.

Please see below for an example of a few of the things I've got for sale but there's lots more so do go and check out my auctions at: http://bit.ly/ciTJEV.














They all start at 99p and end Saturday/Sunday this week - if you are interested and want me to add 'buy it now' onto the listing do let me know.

Thanks girls!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I am ON it :)

    Off to watch, I just hope we're a similar size :-D

    ReplyDelete